Crisis Assessment and Intervention Program for Foster Families
Turning Point is a crisis intervention, acute stabilization, and family preservation program that provides foster children and their caregivers with relief and therapeutic interventions that prevent hospitalizations and placement disruptions.
The program offers:
- 24/7 crisis and information line
- Full mental health evaluations and medication audits
- Intensive counseling
- Personalized consultation for the entire foster family
- 24-hour short-term residential placement for a maximum of fourteen days for youth who qualify
- Support and Plans of Service for post reunification to help them better handle challenges in the future
Immediate assessment and crisis intervention available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 817.909.1171.
Turning Point is a collaboration of ACH Child and Family Services, Cenpatico, and Empirica. Services are available to all foster families within CPS Region 3 and are provided by and at the Wedgwood Residential Campus of ACH Child and Family Services in Fort Worth, Texas.
funding partner: Cenpatico
download flyer in pdf format (595 KB)