Are you a young professional looking for a way to make an impact? Start right here in your own community by joining yACH! We’re committed to helping local children and families while also having an awesome time serving them! Join us!
Why? Because ACH has been protecting children and preserving families in Fort Worth for 100 years. We want to share the knowledge and empower others to advocate for those we serve.
- Create Hope by being an advocate and showing others that we can all make a difference.
- Cultivate Healing by helping the community and showing compassion to those in need.
- Champion Hearts by shining a helpful light, mending the hearts and lives of children.
- FRIENDSHIP: Joining yACH will give you a chance to connect with other Heroes and give you an opportunity to talk intelligently about issues regarding child abuse and neglect.
- PROFESSIONAL REWARDS: Not only will this look good on your resume, but you will be able to expand your network with other young professionals who share your passion. You’ll also have the chance to learn leadership skills alongside our Board of Directors through an annual event.
- SOCIAL & SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES: You’ll have the opportunity to participate in 4 service projects and 4 social events specifically for yACH members!
- YOU’LL BE A HERO: Make a difference in the lives of many young children and youth who have never had a hero in their lives.
- JOIN A LEGACY: ACH has been protecting children and preserving families for 100 years. Join the ACH Legacy and bring hope and healing into our next century of service!
"Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me."
BE A HERO!
If you are interested in joining yACH, sign up here. We have different opportunities to give and ask that you choose one that’s meaningful for you. One-time gift (suggested amount $50) or monthly gift (suggested amount $10).
Young Advisory Council
ACH Staff Liaison: Tiffany Drapkin